Pages

Tuesday 10 August 2021

The other day,

The other day, 

The other day I was striving in my quickwrite, and was hoping that it was good enough for  the teacher.  In fact, I was even hoping that the teacher would like the maori sentence  I put in.


My topic,or in other words ss(story starter)was Toby new this was a bad idea.  Yes ,maybe it was a little edgy but I like it.  But I've also got a pointer, My next sentence was picking up the phone and answering it, But  If he knew it was a bad idea ,why did he do it.  He must have some common sense.


Well,I must say the rest of my story apart from that little detail was fine,  So I guess that means I achieved my goal.  The teacher read my  story starter and and said it was so good she read it to the whole class,Also Kyla-Rose and I got the maori certificate for the week so this has been the best day ever. 

1 comment:

  1. Aloha, Bridie
    This blog post reminds me of when we found out we were going to be sharing our writing with the class. This blog post is soooooo good I have nothing bad to say about it. Here I go with a question, do you remember what order Koka Rozie read our story starter out in.
    Hi Kyla-Rose

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about