Pages

Friday 4 June 2021

B grade

B Grade

B GRADE  is one of my sports for the year.It is a festival that we practise for only every two years.I personally put myself in B grade this year because I am personally better than the lower grade,Called C grade.


In  The Hall we do B grade for all of lunch time,Practising for the coming event  called the gym festival. In it there is the vault,beam,bar and you can't forget the floor routine. I have the rhythmic gym thing that I have to go to because It is a gym competition so I have to do it so I get it in my head.


I hope my brothers and sisters get to do it because it is a great opportunity to try something new and experience what it is like , they only dot it every so often. If they do though good for them.I an talking about  b grade and rhythmical by the way.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about