Pages

Friday 4 June 2021

Math Number El3 2021

Maths Number El3 2021
Today is the 26.5.2021.And I am writing a blog post about something that happened today.  It is the number group we did .It has all of the work I want to do all in one workshop.Crazy cool,Right.  So I will be telling you a little bit of the things that we did.




First of all I wanted to tell you about The numbers we did.   Seeing if both the numbers that we had to write equaled the same answer.  And if you don't believe me just skim read all the way down to the bottom and You will see a photo to prove that I did it.  I feel like it ids a pretty good sheet.

So here is a photo about my numbers Group.














                             

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about