Pages

Friday 4 June 2021

The big beach cleanup

 The big beach cleanup!!!


Today I am writing a blog post about something that happened a few days ago.  It is about the big beach cleanup.

 I hope that you enjoy my blog post.


It all started when the teacher was  talking and and asked us to get into a group of three.  I had some people in mind but then some other girls walked up and asked me to be in their team.  I didn't want to be rude so I said yes.  I wasn't in a group anyway.


We went outside to collect a bucket, but some other people bet us to them, so we asked the teacher if she had any other buckets.  She only had a worm bucket,  but I didn't complain.  We got in two lines and then headed for the beach.  We started of with a little pile of rubbish but then our pile started to grow.  My friend Dune found a post that said Dune restoration and said she was famous. We had a little giggle and then kept on moving. 


By the time we got to the surf club it was about brainfood time.  Everyone was tired from walking and also a little hungry,the teacher saw we were because we were all puffing for breath.  She gave us a rest for ten minutes.  Then we had to keep going.

We picked up 202 pieces of glass but then sadly had to wrap it up for the day. I was sad and I could tell my group was too.

I hope you enjoyed the blog post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about