Pages

Monday 16 August 2021

Story starters

 IN THE DEEP DARK WOOD

This is a poem about the deepest, darkest, spookiest wood that ever lived.Well,It's not exactly spooky but it is about a boy who dared to go in and adventure the Deep,dark wood. 


                     The deepest darkest wood

In the Deep,Dark,Spooky Wood,

There was a rustle in the trees,

The grass had started to sway,

I wondered what the noise was,

 That I heard yesterday.


Well that's it I guess, I hope this inspired you to write fascinating poems like I do.Give me feedback in a blog comment or just a thumbs up.

Tune in next time for another fascinating story.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bridie,
    This blog post is amazing. I love all the crazy thoughts you put into this blog post. Here is a question, How did you think of doing a blog post about your quick write this week. Was it tricky writing your story starter.
    Aloha Kyla-Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Bridie:
    I love your poem, it really is a spooky place. It's easy to see how much hard work you put into this blog.
    Bye,from Millie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about