Pages

Tuesday 31 August 2021

Learning from home

If you think there was a buzz of excitement at our house when we found out we were going into lockdown you are wrong , well, sort off correct, anyway, let me show you the lockdown chart. It isn't entirely true but I did this blog for the fun of it. Also for a bit of a laugh. 


Loving it,Wrong


Out of my mind


Cool , not any more


Kicking and hitting everywhere you look


Dumb lockdown


Out of my mind, again


Worst by this point, even though my family's great, I miss school


Never again




This is how my Lockdowns going.
I hoped you had a bit of a chuckle when you read it.
To be continued... 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bridie,
    I love this blog because you have told the readers what you feel like in our 2nd lockdown so far. Here goes a question, Are most of the answers true that you put down on your blog post. I really don't think you need to add anything to your blog or fix.
    Aloha Your Bestie Kyla-Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Bridie: I love your acrostic poem. It really relates to my lockdown. I get the feeling of wanting something to never happen again.
    GReat job. Keep it up from Millie.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about