Pages

Tuesday 9 November 2021

THE FLOOD!!!

I wrote a narrative about the flood that happened in Gisborne. Even though it is not finished this I would Like for you to see it.


Dawn was breaking, I ran downstairs and switched on the T.V.

I was about to press the little green button when...

A deafening sound started rattling the windows. I sprinted to the curtains and yanked them open.


When I saw the Appearance I completely forgot about the T.V. Thundering down was a huge downpour, Each drop made the water level rise even more. Making the balls float around the soaking wet lawn lawn like bouys.

Just then I heard a loud crash, My other two triplets Ran out from our room, We decided that we would go investigate the crash we had just heard. 


   That is the end of it for now.I really hoped you enjoyed it and by the way it was made up.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about