Pages

Thursday 28 October 2021

14 Smooth Grooves

                                                                       14 SMOOTH GROOVES
Two weeks ago my teacher decided enough was enough.If the year 6s got to do something fun why shouldn't we.So we did  just that.know here is the story of no year sixes for basically a week.


PLANNING THE SMOOTHIES
This week we have been making a recipe book of all our smoothie recipes.t has been fun and we did all the work by hand.Here are some of the resources we used.
  1. coloured paper
  2. pencil
  3. ruler
  4. rubber
  5. pencil sharpener  
  6. something to hold the paper together
Then all you have to do is  a design of what you are going to make and then you think about what you are going to write and craft it on the paper.That is all you need to do.

MAKING THE SMOOTHIE

Drop.plop,mix & fix I said in my head as we started creating.I hope this is going to be a hit because I am Going to be in a lot of nerves for nothing if it tastes disgusting.But you no what,I lost my nerves and in the end I was fine.  That is how you create a perfect smoothie.Thanks For Reading
BYE
   


























No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about