Pages

Thursday 28 October 2021

Athletics for the athletes

 ATHLETICS For the ATHLETES

Whizz!!! Juniors were sprinting towards the finish line. As they ran past I saw my best friend's little sister neck to neck with another kid, Possibly, Her best friend.  Amelia was in the lead but  then when the finish line came into sight the girl overtook her and flung herself over the finish line. I was happy for her but I also felt a surge of sadness for Amelia, Ecleast she was 2nd. 


While that was all taking place the next group of kids were lining up and getting sorted into rows of 6, I think. Meanwhile My other best friend, Millie was shouting, AMELIA CAME SECOND,AMELIA CAME SECOND!!!  I was going to say something but... At exactly  the  same time the starter clap went of So all my Attention was drawn to the starting of the runners. I carefully watched as on person overtook the first one and then the one that was coming third passed both of them and so on. Soon there was on big human clash.


As soon as the last group had finished running I looked at koka Leah  so she could announce what was happening  and only then I noticed what she was wearing, A bright colourful helicopter hat. Another teacher was wearing the same as well. I thought that the hat was pretty cool. It actually made me feel excited for my turn doing all the things such as high jump, long jump, sprints and ball throw. 



 

When all the athletics was done I decided that I would pack up my stuff and go put my bag on my hook.I  walked of telling people how well I did and how good my results were in total , I was proud that I tried my best and I couldn't have got better results.


I would like it if after you have finished reading this you will give me some feedback so I can make my blog better.

Thanks for reading.




  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about