Pages

Tuesday 17 November 2020

Tonui collab

''Wow''.I whisper as we walked into the place called tanui collab.A person asked us to sit down so she could introduce herself.'' My name is Juls.She said and this is tanui collab.

She told us to do a maze with ping pong balls and we had a debugger and a robot.I was a robot first and I had to Follow Millie's orders.

Than we had to do something else and we had to use paper arrows to control our partner.After we had finished we had to use a thing called a maze with dimonds and eyes and we had to use a lego person to go through the maze and we had to right a code using arrows.  

After that we had brainfood and also we had to get a drivers licence to use a sphero robot and drive it around the room.Some people made there's change colour and some made it make chicken noises.  Than my mum arrived and my group had to drive back to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about